• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane]
    Kaurma
    She is indulging in the rushed electricity that coarses through her veins as she feeds from him.  Droplets of crimsion begin to drip from her fangs and stain his sunshine pelt.  Knowing this she withdraws her hold and fangs alike.  A satisfied grin whisks across her equally stained lips before she is licking the remnants of blood from them.  He questions her, ...what are you doing?  Her control was slipping and she is slightly okay with this.

The smirk across her lips fades to a more stoic expression, "I am here to offer you my services." This statement almost causes another devious grin to form but she holds it a bay.  The dark vampress peels herself a respectable distance from the stallion, her heightened senses always aware of his slightest movements.  A flick of his ear could radiate sound waves loud enough for her to have thought him speaking.  

Facing him, sienna eyes search his features for more inquiries.  The who, what, when, and whys of life bored her.  What she wanted wasn't up for negotiation, so her eyes narrowed upon his intently, "At your next kingdom meeting, announce me your new spy.  Your Queen."  The title felt like honey upon her lips and how marvelous would she look with a crown of her trinkets upon her head...

With a final grin she nearly vanishes in thin air.  The echo of a cackle was all that remained of her existence here.   
    -What goes around,
    comes around-

@[Wolfbane] Hope this works Smile Edited to QUEEN per drama sharks swimming
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    RE: What Goes Around, Comes Around[Wolfbane] - by Kaurma - 08-17-2018, 08:07 PM