• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

“How could I forget,” He laughs, a genuine sound to accompany the newcomer’s sharp wit, “Breckin, of course.”

Extending a welcome nose towards her, Bane marvels at the rise of activity he’s seen in the past few weeks here. Loess had been thirsty for change, it seems, and if those from the Northern kingdom were curious enough to travel this far south just for a break in schedule, he assumes he’s doing something right for a change.

“I’m Wolfbane, the new caretaker of this place.” He responds in like, once the shimmering darkness of his curious nose is retracted. For a moment he watches her, takes in this traveler as a whole (with her ink spots and white coat,) and then his eyes are trained once more on hers, questions bubbling to the surface of his foremost thoughts. “Did you come for the thermal springs?” He guesses aloud, turning aside so that Breckin might continue on her journey if she wished.

“Or something more directly related to Nerinian ongoings?” The pegasus stallion grins, “I noticed the smell; been there a few times myself.”

WOLFBANE

@[Breckin]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 06-30-2018, 03:07 PM