• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane]

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

As she pulls away from his welcome, Breckin eases the conversation into a territory Wolfbane is all too familiar and comfortable with. Her comment on his nature and overall “look” rouses a throaty laugh from the pegasus, one that seems a bit conspiratorial to match the likewise grin on her own mouth. She’s not aware that would be his preference, to always be unexpected. It doesn’t bother the colorful brute one iota that Breckin calls him out on it - he intends for Loess as a whole to be the very definition of surprising, not just himself or his rule.

Attentively he listens to her reasons for a visit as they walk together, happy that the speckled mare has come regardless of the occasion. The sense of their familiarity with one another is hard to ignore and Bane nods in agreement with her theories on past meetings and lives. In a world like Beqanna, who was to say the impossible couldn’t occur? The striped drake doesn’t discount her conversation, he only laughs again when Breckin eases into deeper emotions. “I have a trait that divulges the truth from those nearest to me.” Bane lies smoothly, peering aside at his female companion with a sparkling eye.

“It’s called being incredibly suave and handsome, which I’m sure you agree with.” The leader jokes, hoping to ease the Nerinian local’s obvious discomfort with light humor. King of Loess, Pirate Lord, whatever - the winged stallion prides himself on being easy-going to those deserving, flexible, and overall a listener. When the gentlest of wit returns to her expression Wolfbane concentrates again, intrigued and enraptured without bothering to check where they roam. “Call me your willing lab rat, then.” Her guide agrees eagerly, excited for something to dispel the usual hum-drum of his day-to-day duties.

“What test should we conduct first?’ The fanged creature smiles, turning with the bend of their path where the hot springs lie in wait.

WOLFBANE

@[Breckin] Mac N' Cheese was definitely involved in the making of this post xD
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane] - by Wolfbane - 07-24-2018, 04:15 PM