• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane]
    She'd devoted all of her attention to him then, at the mention of his need of advice, gratified by the sense that she could possibly be of some use.  The focus upon him is enough to diminish the michievious grin she'd worn to a smaller incline, before it runs away from her face completely.  Furrowing her brows inquisitively at his progressive disappearing act, her dome swivels to the side he had once been standing upon, casting flickering ears back and forth.  But the confusion is fleeting at the welcomed tone of his familiar voice appearing on her opposite side.  Smiling softly, her head rotates back to look directly in front of her, dropping her head slightly and closing her eyes trancelike while simultaneously allowing Wolfbane's words to seep into her understanding.  Bloody charming devil, she muses, realizing there would soon be no hope left for her if he kept this up much longer.  The musculature of her frame stiffens when his voice carries on from behind her; enough of a startle to warrant her dark eyes to reopen.  It's only when his voice lapses into silence that she turns to face him squarely again.  

There's a soft smile on her lips again, and the slightest tilt of her head in appraisal, "Quite the problem.  Honestly, it sounds like you need to get out of Loess more often, I think you'd be surprised that these birds aren't as rare as you imagine."  A stupid quip, a half-hearted attempt to deflect the blindingly obvious temptation this meeting was quickly shifting towards.    The ache in her heart had already begun to dull, and the frigid walls of self-preservation had sunk lower into their pits with each passing second.

When Breckin had turned, she had drawn some space between them, allowing the clouded vapors to quickly fill in the void she'd opened.  But she takes a step nearer then, brows furrowed as if seriously pondering his predicament.  "Really though, I think that it's possible you have already been matching her serenade and keeping her interest all along."

Aligning her deepening gaze with his again, and shifting her smile to a quirky lopsided grin, she presses further into the space between them, causing swirls of humidity to rise alongside her.  "Lucky for you, I have a hypothesis," the leopard woman offers with a softened voice.  She draws herself to a stop just in front of him, "If..", she begins while moving her muzzle to hover just above the fine line of his chest where the gold met with sapphire, "you approach her in good faith," she continues while tracing the line of his markings to the point with merely the heat of a whispered breath, "and try to touch her...gently, then maybe, she'll let you hold her. At least for a little while." The line she traces with a painstaking intrecacy rounds back upward,  and she follows it closely, ever careful to keep from touching him in that immediate moment.  Her lips hover somewhere along his neckline--teasing, daring, testing.

"The only way you will know for certain however, is if you decide my prediction is worth testing."

@[Wolfbane] congratulations player one, you've cleared the level and have unlocked the ability to touch the Breckin. lemme know if i'm dumb and read things wrong and need to change them. Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't wanna remember what I'm here to forget [Wolfbane] - by Breckin - 08-02-2018, 04:33 PM