• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - Kylin
    His playful nudge catches her by surprise, momentarily quickening her heartbeat. Her hazel eyes searches his, glancing at where Ivar walks beside her. About to ask what she did to deserve the sudden nudge - instead of a firm but gentle slide of lip and teeth down the curve of her neck - his words fluster her, making her glance away, ahead, but not after giving him a nudge in return. "I'm just excited.." she murmurs. "In the past, we never got to explore Sylva as we did Ischia.." Back then, they had only been children.

Soon the path forces her to slow, place her hooves more careful on the ground, and walk behind him, instead of beside. How temping, now she has the kelpie's strong behind perfectly within reach. Just when Kylin is about to take a teasing little bite, their gazes meet as he looks back at her. And his words make her forget her earlier plans. Her hazel eyes look past him, and eyes the cliff with curiosity. "It looks so high!"

And it turns out to be even higher. The climb is unlike anything that Kylin has ever done, soon, her coat is damp and her breath have turned into quick pants. She struggles to keep up with Ivar, who climbs the trail with practised ease.

His teasing remark is met with a slightly outraged look, as her fine ears flick backwards while her hazel eyes narrow. "I'm not!" she calls after him. Determined to show she is not a slowpoke (whatever that might be), she hurries her pace, only to stop after a couple of steps. Instead Kylin watches him, tilting her head to then side. For a few moments she holds still, then snorts, before continue to follow after him in a way that is more likely to keep her legs in one piece. "It better be worth the effort," she teases him half serious, mutterring the words as she catches her breath.

Breaths that she forgets to breathe as her eyes land on the wide view they have from the cliff.

@[Ivar]
    @[Kahzie] does this one work?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - Kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 11:13 AM