• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa
    It was breathtakingly sensuous, the way she curved and slid against his chest. The lithe sea mare knew exactly what kind of effect she had on him. The fine scales that coated her body felt as smooth as a lake on a breezeless morning, cool as morning dew. Cold threads of silk left their ghosts where her mane trailed. Feeling the curve of her shoulder against his he reached down to pull her close. "My Heart, I would be a horse of stone if I didn't have you. More so than you'd enjoy, anyway." He chuckled, shifting the weight in his hips illustrativly. 

His lips brushed her neck gently, feeling the pulse of her veins flowing beneath the surface. Sharp teeth grazed over her carotid, nibbling teasingly. A soft snort exited his nares as the scent of her ignited within him. Without losing contact he stepped against her flank. The velvet of his muzzle was held low enough to feel the still water they stood in as he maneuvered his body to stand flush with hers. The river ran smoothly for them, testimony to his love's abilities. The amount of ficus she required varied by the feat, and smoothing out a flowing river only just marked the surface of her skills. Still, he wanted to see just how far he could push until that exquisite mind lost that focus. 

"Take you, I will. But no one said I couldn't play a bit first." He rumbled from some place below her thigh. His tongue found tender skin, and delicately lapped at droplets he found clinging there. The river ran clear with fresh water and still he caught a touch of salt embedded in the very makings of his mare. With a slow precision he laved the textured skin, alternating between one thigh and the other. The scent of her arousal drew him upwards towards the cleft of her sex. A soft kiss was laid on one curve of her perfect ass, followed quickly by a firmer bite to her inner thigh. He latched there a moment, suckling like a needy colt at the thin skin so close to her heated entrance. While he was cautious to not break the surface, there would almost certainly be a lingering mark hidden there the next day. 

The banner of her tail fluttered against him, weighed down somewhat by the water it was dipped in. He wanted her driven to the edge of implosion, crazy with need. He wanted every sound and sigh and tremor, knowing it was for him and him alone. That knowledge was as intoxicating as the salt-and-sugar fluid he now began to sip and lick from where it seeped. She was the sea, and he wanted to ride her like a perfect wave, free in their unity. When he was sure her arousal was at its peak, the sea stone stallion moved to cover her with his frame. 

@[Nyxa]

Messages In This Thread
    You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 06-26-2018, 06:43 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-05-2018, 02:20 PM
    RE: You're a punk and I love you // Nyxa - by Hod - 07-25-2018, 01:11 PM