• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Sawtooth ||

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Out here just about anything could happen. Wasn’t it always the empty pockets of land that strangers and wielders of magic seemed to disappear into? When he comes upon her, hoofs parting the late tendrils of useless grass, Wolfbane is hardly put off by the shape of her. Maybe not what he’d been expecting, but all the same sort of a … welcome sight.

Dayé’s presence in his Kingdom was a warm reminder that his father’s legacy and that the legacy of the Wolf - though ungifted to him - still remained. Shifters were sparse and varied little between large, predatory types, but he knows all the same that she’s a shifter when she opens her mouth and speaks in the common tongue. “Don’t be sorry.” The Loessian grins right back, eyes sliding to the two fangs which refused to be covered by her dark lips. They trigger something in his mind; an itch grows at the base of his skull. “Be sneakier next time.” The pegasus laughs.

“How can I help? If you’re looking for a home I think you’ve found the right place - there’s another wolf here already.” The stallion adds, wondering what the still-growing pup would think of that. He was too tied to her lifestyle not to understand her; others might see a full-grown beast but he saw past the fur and fangs. “I’m Wolfbane. What do they call you?”

WOLFBANE

@[Sawtooth] it's short, I know, but I wanted to keep them moving since I've been absent lately Smile
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Sawtooth || - by Wolfbane - 07-13-2018, 01:19 PM