• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Call out my name when I kiss you so gently.
    Something drew me from the lonesome embrace of the fire forest today.  Something, something, something.  I was going to find whatever that somethingwas that my little heart so readily desired.  Oops, scratch that.  I forgot my heart still hung from the clutches of the vengeful giants, just out of my reach it sat upon its lackluster pedestal for all too see.  A trophy for my absentee demon, who’d done a marvelously wonderful job of decorating, I thought.  His taste was so gorey, so macabre, so Beqannian year 197.  So thankful I am, to reside in a kingdom so hip to the current times.

My golden bodice soars fluidly through the slumbering forest giants of Taiga, and through the massive forest of…well,  The Forest, I think to myself with a nonchalant shrug of my lanky shoulder.
    When the obstacles begin to thin, I quicken my pace, zeroing in upon a small gathering mingling in the openness of the Field.  I make no attempt to hide my presence, nor do I make any attempt to hear whatever sentences that are currently falling from their lips.  I don’t care in that present moment, no, not really.

But I do care enough to offer them my most brilliant smile, Haide taking it upon herself to refrain from letting my psychosis from flowing freely over the brim of my glass just yet.

”Buck up, Chuck,” I say casually to the palomino fellow amidst the gathering.  ”You look like you’re taking life wayyy too seriously, sweetling.”   I giggle impishly before turning to the Flame mare, ”You,”  I pause momentarily, assessing her features with a subtle tilt of my head, “are beautiful.  Whatever you’re doing, its working for you!” I offer in my most encouraging voice.   “And you,” I say as the black voids of my eyes roll towards the serpent stallion, “have this whole dangerous aura thing going on.”  My characteristic grin grows larger then, practically trembling with giddy excitement “And I fucking love it!”

“I’m Jackel, of Sylva.”

None of them had asked for my opinion, but you know what?  I will always gladly give it anyway.  Silly things.

@[vulgaris] @[Khaedrik] @[Rey]

-casually tosses Jack into the mix- I'm sorry I couldn't resist. :|

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Call out my name when I kiss you so gently. - by Jackel - 07-02-2018, 06:37 PM