• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

No tears left to cry || Kylin
    The cold fingers of autumn had bred a restlessness within her, an intense gnawing that tore at her middle with a heat too powerful to ignore. Despite her previous contentment she had found herself searching though, for what exactly she was unsure. She knows who her eyes longed to spot, but she had not allowed herself to imagine beyond that initial sighting. Emptiness consumed her as her gaze searched hungrily for the sight of him only to fall short of her desires. 

The winged mare, standing alone upon the crest of a hill, she too seemed to be searching for something. Uncharacteristically confident, Nymf stepped forward longing to feel the distracting warmth of companionship. Salt and sea clung heavily to the stranger’s coat, but she was not of Nerine. Nymf would surely remember one as vibrant as she. No, the copper tipped mare suspected Ischia to be he place she called home. Nerine’s brother in arms and an ally. Relieved to be in the company of a friend she drew up beside the mare.

“I apologize for the intrusion,” she began hesitantly, only just realizing the forwardness of her forced friendliness. “But I was curious if you’ve happened upon my friend. A palomino stallion with blue streaks in his otherwise white mane. He goes by the name of Svedka.”

Nymf
    I Have No Tears Left To Cry

@[Kylin]

Messages In This Thread
    No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 06-28-2018, 06:39 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 02:43 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-06-2018, 10:33 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 07-08-2018, 10:47 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 07-10-2018, 11:00 AM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Kylin - 08-07-2018, 02:26 PM
    RE: No tears left to cry || Kylin - by Nymf - 08-23-2018, 01:57 PM