• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Lepis - the Cleric.

I knew at least that much of my own home. Arthas was our Champion, and we had a spy I believe (Day? Or something that sounded like it …) Regardless, Loess’ Adviser came prepared to handle Leilan’s myriad of oddly assorted questions regarding the “status” of our home. I begin to think of all the reasons I’m happy to not have to put in too much work around here, looking between them with mute appreciation as they talk, and then my flint-colored eyes are back to the elephant in the room.

Hers was certainly either Arthas’ or Wolfbane’s. I was more inclined (given my not-so-recent talk with Arthas about his other interests,) to believe that the dappled gray stallion was tending to more hearts than one. “I grew up here, for a while.” I chirp up, once Lepis has spoken and the conversation seems to veer towards one-sided curiosity. “When I came back with Arthas, Wolfbane was already in motion.” I shrug, displacing the clear wings over my back.

Leilan isn’t the only curious one, though. “Are you thinking of finding a new home?” Slips out from between my lips, quicker than I can stop myself.

@[Lepis]
    @[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 06-30-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 07-13-2018, 11:15 AM