• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any
    The gentle teasing of the golden-haired stallion is met with a straightening of my blue mouth and a firm repetition of: "Us." I might have found him funny in the past, but his playful question results only in a narrowing of my blue-grey eyes as he turns his flirtatious attentions to my herdmate.

I’ve not forgotten his own prying question - what kind of prizes - but I do not interrupt their brief reunion to answer until both have fallen silent.

”The kind of prizes that are worth the work being done.” It’s not really an answer, but I am also not entirely sure he wanted one, or if he was just trying to see how much I would tell him. Arthur had not mentioned repairing relations with Ischia (though I know they do not have the strongest relationship with Loess), but his intentions are meaningless now with Wolfsbane on the throne.

There is suddenly an uncomfortable pressure in my belly, and I realize that my participation in this conversation has come to an end. With a polite nod of my head to them both, I turn and head toward the northern shore.

ooc: sorry for shortness and badness. i didn’t want to leave y’all hanging but also wanted to wrap up lepis’ pre-birthing threads.

Messages In This Thread
    Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Leilan - 06-29-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 06-30-2018, 03:37 PM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Rey - 07-13-2018, 11:15 AM
    RE: Poke it with a stick - Wolfbane, any - by Lepis - 08-06-2018, 07:39 AM