• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

(ALL IN) Updates - Birthday Traits, User Groups, Equus Traits
    I guess I don’t get why even some of the trait names need to change?
    To me it feels a little like a slap in the face to something I created and got permission for and now it’s not relevant because it doesn’t fit or make sense to some? That doesn’t seem fair or maybe I’m reading more into it then there really is which is possible and I apologize for but some of my creations are now being called into question so... I do agree there is a need for more clear cut definitions of the traits and limitations expressly mentioned so everyone is clear of them. But I don’t think some of the traits or their names really need revision unless the owners and officers feel way for purposes of streamlining and simplifying things.
     KEEPER/PECULIAR 
    (and others)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Updates - Birthday Traits, User Groups, Equus Traits - by Kristin - 07-07-2018, 05:57 PM