• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

bottom of the deep blue sea; wishbone/any
    bottom of the deep blue sea
    She walks between the crags with keen familiarity. The kelpie queen had given Nerine up when she had chosen the side of Ivar than to pursue her hold on the crown. She wonders if her mother was disappointed in her daughter, a shame to the iron queen before her.

The pied woman has come to seek a council with Wishbone (yet other new queen) since the passing of the dark mare, Hestia. In tow, a leggy yearling is behind the svelte form of Isobell, picking her way rather ungracefully over the loose silt and soil. "Iso, slow down!" The whine of the girl's voice is grating and she knows it as she follows her sister but Isobell would not be gentle upon the young girl. Mist needed guidance, she needed the time invested in her to mold her to a greatness that she was capable of achieving. Isobell was off with Ivar and journeyed with him ceaselessly (the newborn foaols carefully kept with the mane while Isobell made her way to her former home).

A call is offered after a few more moments of travel, the belly of Nerine exposed at once (Isobell knew all the secrets of the salted land). Silver eyes are looking for movement as she waits for the new queen with her own head tall. Mist stands behind her with hopeless confusion and frustrated snorts.

(( Kuna! I wanted to plop Mist in Nerine since Isobell is busy being with Ivar and I want Mist to get to know the kingdom that her mother and sister both ruled plus I may have Iso pop in from time to time. Would Wishbone mind shaping the yearling and making her into a strong woman?))

Messages In This Thread
    bottom of the deep blue sea; wishbone/any - by Isobell - 07-01-2018, 02:13 PM