• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Knight in Shimmering Armor// OPEN \\

Tssk, tssk. Not a very smart one, it seems. Sure, he's translucent - but he's perfectly fine, no need to go staring. Why it took so long for the chromium boy to process his question, Rajanish doesn't understand - but ah, well, there were more than just this metallic kid (okay maybe he's older than Raj) who can be really confused, so he lets the insult of staring through Raj, slide.

Instead he repeats the question, rephrased. "How'd you get the metal." he tells him pointedly, slightly out of patience. But the other seems to have come to the normal - boring! - parts of conversation already. Ugh, best get that over with. "I'm Raj. Now will you tell me about the mutation?" he pries.

He steps closer - the other male is older, and he must think he is no threat - scrawny little Raj, and see-through at that. But his translucent appearance has nothing to do with his actual physique; he eats normally, smells normally, and above all, would be very real if one tried to touch him. He's not an actual ghost, after all.

But this one... is he truly metal? No. But his hide might be. Hmm. So how does he move?

He comes even closer to inspect. Metal plates lining over one another, shifting where the other boy moves. Ah. Well, that would explain the movement thing. "It's like scales." He concludes. But a whole lot bigger of course. He inspects the other boy's eye and ear and teeth, and tugs the mane. Hmm. "I guess you seem normal." he concludes - almost disappointed.

Rajanish

son of a dark god
    Love is hurting if it screams - oh, if it's
    screaming out loud
    ©Shade Image by Team Cherry

@[Kromium] Have a stalker

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Knight in Shimmering Armor// OPEN \\ - by Rajanish - 07-30-2018, 03:30 PM