• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A Knight in Shimmering Armor// OPEN \\

Krom looks at the stranger with questioning glances.  How the others body can be whole and drained from color, but he is no one to pry at the ways of Beqanna.  He is an iron horse after all.

The transparent being shimmers closer but he remains unmoved.  Listening to what is said, and slightly confused still at his question. "My metal...?" He ponders for a brief moment before concluding, "I guess I was born this way." But no that wasn't true either, now was it.  He thinks harder on the matter and remembers a time when he was nothing more than a fleshy foal of brown and emerald. 

Coming out of his thoughts as he feels movement about him, he finds the smaller colt poking and prodding at him.  Investigating what makes him metallic versus fleshy he assumes, but the invasion of personal space is unsettling.  A snort flutters from his nostrils as ears flatten to the ridge of his neck, "I am very normal... Now back away."  The earth rumbles below their hooves and soon a iron barrier is emerging from the forest floor.  Jetting up towards the sky, it separates their bodies.

With another snort, he begins to turn back towards where he had come from.  He needed to find his siblings again...  

Kromium

Blood is Thicker Than Water

@[Rajanish] Thought maybe we should close this thread as it is way outdated lol

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A Knight in Shimmering Armor// OPEN \\ - by Kromium - 08-18-2018, 11:58 AM