• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma

"love breaks my bones and i laugh."

Something akin to a growl slips from his throat at her words but it holds no violence or threat within its basal tone. Instead, it is a sound of pleasant amusement like some reptilian purr curling from his throat. At the sight of her smile, he takes a few steps closer until they are near enough that he could reach out and brush his lips over her skin. He doesn’t extend his neck so far but rather keeps it coiled close so as to avoid her personal space just enough.

Maybe once the weather warms, I’ll have to take you up on that offer,” he says as he continues to observe her now. “But for now I think I’ve darkened your path for long enough. It’s been a pleasure, Ilma.

And then he turns to continue on his intended path before. Of course, he casts a glance over his dark shoulder to memorize her face just a little better. Vulgaris isn’t certain as to whether or not he’ll actually seek her out later but for now, it seems like a nice idea. Maybe the summers and autumns in Hyaline will be worth the wait, he supposes.

Vulgaris.
    @[Ilma] I figured we should wrap this up since summer is so close, lol.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Dior falls on the floor, swear we've been here before; Ilma - by vulgaris - 07-31-2018, 10:31 PM