• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

In the middle || Salacia

He saw her before her eyes found him. Pretty in a way that pricked his interest he watched as she picked her path through the snow. Remaining stoic upon his hillrise he allowed his gaze to shift away from her slowly approaching figure. She spotted him, her eyes finding his grey and black frame with ease. Luckily his bad reputation was only known by a few and, given the innocence of her eyes, she had not yet heard. He was not interested in idle conversation. His time spent alone had bred a restlessness and his hunger demanded to be satisfied.

Feigning surprise, he startled slightly at the sound of her voice. Turning his gaze upon her, he smiled handsomely. “My name is Arithmetic,” he offered, his voice as smooth as silk. “Tell me, Salacia, what is a pretty thing like you doing out here all alone?”

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

@[Salacia]

Messages In This Thread
    In the middle || Salacia - by Arithmetic - 07-03-2018, 01:10 PM
    RE: In the middle || Salacia - by Salacia - 07-03-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: In the middle || Salacia - by Arithmetic - 07-08-2018, 08:11 AM
    RE: In the middle || Salacia - by Salacia - 07-09-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: In the middle || Salacia - by Arithmetic - 08-20-2018, 02:31 PM
    RE: In the middle || Salacia - by Salacia - 08-21-2018, 11:55 AM