• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Hold me in this wild, wild world: ALL + activity check
    The black and bronze offers a grateful smile and, a respectful bob of his poll to each of their allied leaders, as they depart Ischia, to head home. Once out of sight, his aquamarine gaze shifts to rest upon Brennen. Or, where he had been standing moments before. The winged mahogany stallion is now on the move. Jesper wills his haunches to contract and push him into a steady march as he follows suit. As they travel through the jungle, the ebony male's thoughts drift back to the meeting they had just attended. Of course he knew that the situation in Sylva is grave; however, the news of the two brutal murders, of his aunts, meant that the forces of evil could step outside of the forest's border. It meant that no one was safe from their grasp. They could reach out and affect anyone their heart desired. This stirred emotions of both grief and, anger. It is no wonder that Brennen seemed lost in his thoughts. He had so much on his mind though, he hid it well. His poker face is convincing yet, Jesper could still detect the sorrow etched into his brow and, his concerns carried in the tension of his jawline.

He slides to a halt at Brennen's left flank and listens as the Kraken King summons their fellow brothers. He listens as the twitter of parrots betrays the approach of some while the snapping of jungle brush reveals the path others have chosen. He remains silent as Brennen addresses the gathered. While he listens, he studies the features of their faces and observes as they change from eager to solemn to angered. Jesper also feels the sorrow that follows Brennen's words regarding Khaeli and Alonwy. He extends his whiskered nose to place a comforting nuzzle on his grandfather's hip. He also feels a fury growing within his vessels. He knows his feelings to be justified though, a hot head would not serve Beqanna well in battle. He sighs, in a conscious effort to release the trapped hot air before he tunes in his grandsire's next words. His bronze-tipped lobes prick alertly forward as the conversation turns away from its somber tone. "For acts above and beyond the expected, I have chosen two amongst the Krakens to stand beside me as my heirs. Belgaer" Jesper turns his skull to acknowledge his uncle with a warm smile and, a nod of support.

And then, Brennen's steady voice breaks through his thoughts. "and Jesper". The ebony equine blinks three times, in slight disbelief that he had heard correctly. When his grandsire's honey gaze locks with his, Jesper awakens from his frozen state and steps forward to stand in line with Brennen and Belgaer. The spark of anger which was bubbling just moments ago had dissipated. In its place, Jesper feels proud and honorable. He feels love for Brennen and, his family - both blood and sworn. He feels stronger than he has in a while and, as he stands in the midst of Ischia, with the company of his Brothers, Jesper feels a connection to Beqanna that he has never felt before.
    jesper
    carnage x bethanie
    devin's∇designs

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Hold me in this wild, wild world: ALL + activity check - by Jesper - 07-04-2018, 09:29 AM