• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a couple of drinks to numb the pain; wolfbane, any

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Sawtooth’s arrival had been a blessing in disguise. Day and night Wolfbane had lingered awake with hopes of news, something to do with his father or mother, and then she’d come to finally put his sadness to rest. The new Leader is only happy to have her here, (gods know he won’t be the one to keep her here, the shape of their ancestors can’t be contained by boundaries) so he enjoys every moment he’s given with the last of their parents lineage. In turn the little black pup is also his responsibility and so he tracks her whereabouts as best he can, coming upon his sister and a stranger all at once.

“There you are.” Wolfbane calls out to the she-wolf, a dastardly handsome smirk winding over his dark lips though his voice is low, angry, “What did I say about eating the residents, Sawtooth?” Her elder brother jokes, shaking a stiff mane loose before turning his attention to the mottled gray pegasus between them.

Halting, the striped male looks over this unfamiliar character but he sees nothing that unsettles him at first glance. The boy certainly smells of Loess, but he doesn’t remember ever meeting or seeing the colt - even when he’d held up short residency before being crowned. “I’m Wolfbane, and I hope you’re supposed to be here.” He offers as introduction, that same smile never leaving his face though his eyes grow steady and mirthless.

WOLFBANE

@[Sawtooth] @[Titus] sorry for the wait <3
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a couple of drinks to numb the pain; wolfbane, any - by Wolfbane - 07-13-2018, 01:46 PM