• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

a couple of drinks to numb the pain; wolfbane, any
    Titus surveys the common area of Loess from where he stands. He is distracted by the unfamiliarity of faces and even being out in the wide open area. While he investigates the kingdom of Loess, his thoughts work slowly, calculating a plan to escape if he is going to getting out of here alive. And damn it, he would get out of here whether alive or not!

It seems that would not be the plan for today for him.

The winged boy quickly holds his ground has the young she-wolf plants herself firmly within his space. He isn’t spooked out by the she-wolf coming up to him, in fact, he is quite familiar with shifters since he is one himself. However, she is quick to ask what he is doing here, and that bothers him even more. Titus almost feels disappointed that this so-called resident, from the way she smells and comes up to him, doesn’t even know he is a prisoner here. But he is quick to forget that, and slips into a more causal act on (as best as any amateur actor can).

“I belong here,” he says firmly, yet it sounds strange and unfamiliar for him to say that. Loess was not his home. He didn’t belong here. The boy had never wanted to come here in the first place. The beach and humid jungle was his home. Nerine was where he was meant to be. “What does it mean to you anyway?” He asks with step in front, pushing up against her.

“There you are,” comes an unfamiliar voice not far from them. Titus quickly sinks back in his precious position and then takes a step back before he realizes who had approached them. Wolfbane. He doesn’t need any introductions to the newest crowned leader of Loess. Titus has already appointed himself the master of information here, a spy they probably didn’t know they had (but he is rather harmless in it all really). He made damn sure he knew what was happening in regards to the politics and events of Loess—the new crowned leader was certainly at the top of the gossip in Loess and even outside.

Titus lets out a soft laugh at the older male’s joke. “Don’t worry, I wouldn’t have let her eaten me without a good fight.” Titus turns his gaze to Sawtooth with a soft smirk. He would not be taken down like a coward—the winged boy would have fought the little bug-eyed pup off with ease if it needed to come to that.

The stripped stallion settles before them. Obviously making the connection that these two are familiar with each other—he carefully notes that and remembers it. “Finally we meet, Wolfbane,” he says with a wide grin. “Of course I am supposed to be here.” It wouldn’t be this way if he could have his own way but that chance had been taken away. “My name is Titus, and I’ve been here for a while now.” What else was he going to say? Titus didn’t want to hand him the keys to all the information he had so easily. It probably wasn’t even worth mentioning that he was actually from Nerine and he had been kidnapped by some crazy mare who was likely dead for all he knew.

@[Sawtooth] @[Wolfbane]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: a couple of drinks to numb the pain; wolfbane, any - by Titus - 07-19-2018, 12:31 AM