• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Good guys never get the girl; diplomatic visit

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

There’s not much that Ilma knows about Loess - when she joined Hyaline, it was already a silent kingdom, and both Solace and Kagerus had deemed their connection to Sylva too dangerous to mingle with them. So it is that she does not recognize the young mare who apprpaches her, nor the name she is given. The title however suggests a diplomatic caste or an advisor, rendering them equals.

The white mare waits for the perlino to join her, noticing from a distance her round belly and -ouch- broken, badly-healed wing. This is why she dares not to congratulate the mare with her pregnancy, fearing that something similar as Llowell’s conception might be the cause of both changes of appearance.

Her diplomatic face remains unchanged and polite as she recieves the other mare and introduces herself. ”And I am Ilma, Ambassador of Hyaline.” she announces - after all her title is the reason for her visit, as Lepis will surely understand now. ”I’d like for us to be good neighbours, if you’d agree. Arthas and Solace have agreed on a cease-fire before, but perhaps with your new leadership some things have changed regarding Sylva as well? In which case I’d be happy to work out further details to present to my queens.”

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Lepis] assuming she meant to say “I’m Lepis” Wink
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Good guys never get the girl; diplomatic visit - by Ilma - 07-09-2018, 04:51 AM