• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come shine with me - Khalani

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    A voice calls out, and his eyes and ears turn and swivel to catch sight of the mare. His head still low, he uses his senses to see if it’s someone else she calls to - but he lifts his head and discovers they are fairly alone.

Her approach is in a way not many other mares do - direct, and with a spring in her step as if she’s known him for some time, although she is not familiar to him. But he recognizes her for what she is, then, as soon as she explains her movements. She’s interested all right.

She gives him a nickname and so he abides. ”Leilan. But call me handsome all you like, it doesn’t bother me at all.” he answers, stepping closer to her to test his theory. Like Rey, she is easy-going. And he’s always interested in those easy-going girls who find him looking attracted. You might say he’s an addict, but he knows when to approach and when not to, the girl’s needs always come first.

But it’s like his mother said. He is an endless flirt.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Khalani]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Come shine with me - Khalani - by Leilan - 07-06-2018, 05:14 AM
    RE: Come shine with me - Khalani - by Khalani - 07-06-2018, 09:39 AM
    RE: Come shine with me - Khalani - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 09:39 AM