• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the lord will smite thee with madness; arithmetic

The creature before him is both life and death, fire and ice. A perfect compilation of opposites united. Any other lesser being might have found her grotesque appearance as repulsive or vile, but he found his excitement within thd folds of her decayed flesh. He could not fight the effect she had on him as her words entangled themselves around his senses. For once, he understood how it must feel to be the hunted rather than the hunter. Together they both played the game he knew almost too well, one he had twisted to his advantage on more than one occasion. As her words taunted and teased, he knew that there was no real intention behind them. Often times the game was more fun than the reward. In his nine years of life, he had done much of the same to others.

Her call for knowledge did not go unheeded and he felt his mood suddenly sour. He had not been in Beqanna long and his time spent there had not been entirely fruitless. Still, thinking back, he did not think she would find much interest in the tale of his seduction of Hyaline's most prized diplomat. Instead he smiled an easy grin and exhaled with an air of disinterest.

"It pains me to admit that my story would merely bore you to death," he hoped his little pun did not go unappreciated. "Suffice it to say that I am a nomadic bloke, who only breaks his solitude in the hopes of meeting someone who fascinates me. Stumbling upon you, was a gift."

Arithmetic
    I Don't Make Love

A little shorter, sorry! @[chantale]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the lord will smite thee with madness; arithmetic - by Arithmetic - 08-24-2018, 08:54 AM