• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

"I would try, had I not already burnt it off." The humour of her voice rang out between them easily, her grin characteristically foxish - clever, and calm. "Would that your stalwart advice had been given to me decades ago." He finished his little jab with a flourish of his own, teeth showing as he grinned at her unabashedly. Finding him excellent company already, she stepped forward and alongside him, gesturing as if to say lead me to these pools you speak of.

"A pleasure, Wolfbane," She offered, her smirk settling as the sound of her charred vocal chords echoed after his smoother ones. A single ear flicked at the nonchalant and grievously understated mentioning of remembering her during the coronation, as if she hadn't been the one doing the coronating and all.  Men; she almost had to roll her eyes.

"And I think I remember you standing on the outskirts without an invitation from the Queen of that time," she rebuked lightly. "Lucky you that said mare is no longer in such a position of unquestioned power, hmm?" Her eyes slid coyly to the colourful stallion across from her, glimmering with good-natured humour. From his own eyes, they traveled curiously to the musculature of his shoulders, to the way his mane stood on-end. She could see why Wishbone liked him so much; certainly, if she were 60 years younger and unmarried, she would be interested, too.

"But allow me to refresh your memory, sir. I am Scorch." And with that, she slid her eyes away again, scanning the wintery landscape for any signs of hot pools within which to laze. One does not come to a meaningless kingdom-visit without a hidden agenda - though this King had managed to figure it out right away.

Or something like that, anyway.

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Wolfbane]
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane - by Scorch - 07-18-2018, 06:56 PM