• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane

WATCH THE FLAMES CLIMB HIGH INTO THE NIGHT

"Oh, I could tell. You wear your luck like you wear your fur..." She chuckled, deep in the breadth of her chest. "Or something like that, anyway." The scenery passed them with a homey ease, causing Scorch to remind herself that her kingdom and Wolfbane’s were contracted, not allied. Still, she wouldn’t mind being able to come here for strolls whenever she pleased - maybe on a day that she feels particularly reckless. With war on the horizon, that happened to be many days as of late.

Trying - and failing - to keep a smirk from spreading her charred lips, Scorch cocked an eyebrow and gave the Loessian leader a slow, side-long stare. By the end of his subtly enthusiastic spiel about her apprentice-gone-queen however, the smirk stood replaced by a casual grin, the swing of their powerful shoulders as they approached the billowing steam in perfect unison. She couldn’t blame Wolfbane for his partiality for Wishbone - after all, hadn’t Scorch crushed on one Amazonian Queen of her own…? Mom, your fucking, your married, STOP FANTASIZING ABOUT BRUNHILD.

Ahem. Thanks, Ea.

"I performed nothing except my unbiased duty for Nerine," she replied to his earnest thanks, purposefully leaving out exactly what Wishbone’s motivations had been during the time. "But you do your kingdom justice, Wolf; chivalrous."

Leaving that compliment hanging easily between them, Scorch glanced the hot pools he’d mentioned and struck forward slightly faster, eager to explore this newfound anomaly. She had her lagoon with Hestoni back in Nerine, but that fresh-water pond was completely unlike that which now stood before her. Her hairless body splashed rather inelegantly into the nearest pool, though as she settled, there could be something said about her regality. It would be a questionable statement, but, a statement nonetheless.

She threw her eyes to him at his following question, lowering her nose to test the temperature of the waters against the sensitive skin found there. "I hate to disappoint," she allowed after a moment’s pause, "But I came simply to get to know the man who my queen so simpers after." A roguish grin overtook Scorch’s expression, and as she finished her next sentence, she lifted her head abruptly, splattering the stallion in a shower of warm droplets. "If you can even imagine Wishbone as simpering, anyway."

Scorch

Once Khaleesi of the Amazon Jungle

@[Wolfbane]
    [Image: scorch2.png]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Desolation comes upon the sky // Wolfbane - by Scorch - 08-14-2018, 01:43 PM