• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. ||

He is simply a pawn in their games.  Disposable for the good of the king and queen.  

Typical.

The talks amongst themselves as if he doesn't exist.  The only one to acknowledge him was the buttery mare with dislocated wing.  His thoughts trail again to her possible story, but eventually he is drawn back to a rumbling of earth.  His silver-hazel eyes dart from left to right and then to the ground on which he stood.  Finding white-washed protrusions encompassing him. "What the fuck is this?!" He says to no one in particular.  They didn't seem to know either.

Again they go about ignoring him and chatter amongst themselves.  Deals are hashed out and he realizes now that this was all neatly orcanstrated to keep him from ripping Tephra out from under the old man's hooves.  His gaze turns to Lepis before catching a flciekr of something...naked.

His eyes and then head turn slowly as another comes forth with demanding force.  What he sees is nothing of intimidation and it takes all his strength to not choke out laughter.  It was a futile attempt at best when rolling laughter emits from his vocal chords.  Giving himself a moment to recollect, he chuckles out, "Looks like you've seen better...years."  A snort vibrates his nares with another stint of laughter, "I have never seen anything so hideous in my entire life."  That is when a binding magic constricts his movements.  Leashing him like a hound, and his entertainment has run thin. 

His eyes harden upon the hairless being that clearly harnessed him.  "What the hell you going to do with me?  Rat,"  he sneers.  A puff of hot air billowing from his flared nostrils and into the chilled atmosphere, creates a misted outline of his chiseled features... 

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Scorch] So perhaps we can continue this as another one on one thread but I do have a couple ppl who want to interact with the prisoner.  So if you can give me an idea of his holding area that'd be great Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Wishbone, etc. || - by Klaudius - 08-22-2018, 09:58 PM