• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Uncertainty

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    For a brief moment, the roan felt a bit of victory as Roseen seemed to doubt Arthas intentions, though really only for a second. Good, a seed of carefullness and doubt never harmed anyone. Possibly prevented it even, in this case. There were players out there, indeed. Well, not that Leilan actually thought Arthas was one - at least he brought his, uhm, playthings, back home and offered them a steady herd. But it seemed to Leilan that Roseen could be more than just that, hence his countering the grey.

Somehow he’d also upset Breckin again, although luckily this time she seemed to channel her anger to the grey man. Who scoffed that he hadn’t come to claim Roseen and he could ‘have her’. Like she was an object to be passed around.

So, Leilan’s turn to snort then. ”Sure. ‘Claim’ others then, go ahead. It’s what you’re good at.” His ears backwards towards his neck indicating he did not like the man’s words. Or trusted his intentions. He’s had quite enough of his rival here, but, thankfully the Loessian was already on his way out. He might not even have heard him.

With a dramatic eye roll he turns to Roseen, but he catches a fiery look from Breckin transferring from Arthas to himself briefly, and holds back what he was about to say. The spotted mare turns to the bay with quite an odd remark, first of course repeating she would be welcome in Nerine but then that she would trust him. With her life? Huh? What’s with the ignoring and the angry stares then?

Frowning at a Breckin who has already turned her back on them and finally spoke his name, he barely registers her words of parture. She is so confusing to him, contradicting everything she says with her tone and her looks. What in the world does she even want? Pretty sure she doesn’t know it herself, but, she doesn’t need to make him feel bad for it either. Right?

He sighs as she suddenly is cantering far away, and turns to Roseen with mixed feelings. ”I’m sorry. I have a history with both of them, I know they must be confusing you.” A thouht crosses his mind, an upset and slightly angry one, and he sighs once more. ”I’ll come back here later and bring you to those kingdoms I promised, okay? I have to...” he doesn’t finish, but his eyes dart in the direction where both Breckin had gone to.

He needs to sort something out before they continue down the same road again.
    "dear crow, your voice is right enough;
    but where are your wits?"
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

Figured I’d close this thread! Roseen can post once more or, just reply to the threads in Hyaline or Tephra. Time for a face-off with Breckin.
    @[Roseen] @[Breckin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-20-2018, 05:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 10:42 AM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 12:48 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 01:43 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 02:37 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-21-2018, 04:55 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Roseen - 07-21-2018, 07:09 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Arthas - 07-21-2018, 07:14 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Breckin - 07-21-2018, 09:42 PM
    RE: Uncertainty - by Leilan - 07-22-2018, 02:13 AM