• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you're the beacon / any

It's funny - he has all these prying questions prepared, but immediately upon seeing him, she shows just what she's made of - motherhood, and perhaps nothing much more. She is pregnant to emphasize this, heavily so, but the shock and distress from her tone makes it clear that she has no idea about his own mother - that she wanted him to be strong, and to learn, things he holds sacred himself also.

To think he doesn't want this himself is crazy.

"I decide to still live here. My mother only gave birth to me here." And she'd chosen the best place, to shape him, to become strong; mentally, there's nothing that could surprise him any more. "As you will, too." he counters, with a smile towards his belly. Another plaything, or will it be a playmate? Now - wouldn't that upset this mother-mare. He grins almost, at her question. "Does it matter?" Honestly, she could have - should have - paid more attention to the meetings she was forced to attend. If she thought names were important in her state, she should have tried to remember them.

Rajanish

son of a dark god
    Love is hurting if it screams - oh, if it's
    screaming out loud
    ©Shade Image by Team Cherry

@[wound]

Messages In This Thread
    you're the beacon / any - by wound - 07-20-2018, 08:22 PM
    RE: you're the beacon / any - by Rajanish - 07-21-2018, 09:21 AM
    RE: you're the beacon / any - by wound - 07-27-2018, 11:44 AM
    RE: you're the beacon / any - by Rajanish - 07-27-2018, 02:56 PM