• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone)

Black was lost for words. Nothing he could do was making her happy. He did something that he didnt have. He could of let this mare to starve but he thought he would be nice and offer her some food and protect her from danger. But i guess she couldnt make anyone happy. He was who he was and wasnt going to change for anyone. She enjoyed the food he gave her but she wasnt happy that he had brought it. He couldnt figure her out, she has so much anger for others that its hard for him to do anything for her. He was lost, maybe he was a stallion that didnt know what he was doing.

He lowered his head and turned his back and started walking back to Island Resort since him being around wasnt helping her and she hated him more. She was alot of ups and downs, but he also didnt force any to like him. At least when he got to Island Resort he can be himself and no one would judge his actions. Coming here he wanted to change who he was he thought, try something new but it was clear that it wasnt going to help. I shall return to Island Resort, i dont wish to upset you anymore Voudou. I wish you a healthy delivery and life that obviously i cant give you.

His dark figure carried him across the ground, heading towards home, where he knew he was always welcome. Home to the sunshine and plenty of food and happiness. But some have too deep of scars to change themselves or let others in. He was new to this he didnt know where to go next. And with her being all over the place it left him confused. He was new to mares he didnt know how they thought about things. But it was clear was she not happy with anything he did. So why did he want her around? Why did she accept his embrace? She nickered softly
    ~@~ Lightning Blue Star: Mare (Gemstone Ridge Mare)
    ~@~ Black Knight: Stallion

Messages In This Thread
    RE: A lost minded soul. Looking for Discovery of himself (Anyone) - by Black Ranger - 07-04-2015, 08:45 AM