• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Look for love in every stranger; Bruja pony

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    They say home is where the heart is, but in that case he doesn’t have a home. He should perhaps care more for Ischia and his brotherd; heck, he should care about his nephew there, and his mother, and father both in Nerine - Ischia’s sister kingdom. But he doesn’t really want Brennen to see his bad moods, not if that means the winged bay would tell Scorch. And he doesn’t want to explain to anyone, because that revives the pain.

All in all, the way he is living his life now, he is rather secluded, unless you count the times where he approaches about any pretty looking girl that he finds standing about on her own. Alone like him, and perceptive. Accepting his mask for who he is not, but pretends to be - a carefree stallion with nothing too heavy on his mind, who is looking around for some fun, some joke, some love.

So, there he goes again. Moved towards the meadow, grazing a bit outside a group. Suppressing whatever it is that needs to be suppressed for an open look, a smile ready on his face should anyone approach. Sometimes he thinks he can’t be happy any more at all, although giving in to lust is one way to spike the cuddly hormones - to make him endure one more day, and then another, and another.

Really, he needs more.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Bruja] Whomever you have the most muse for Smile
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Look for love in every stranger; Bruja pony - by Leilan - 07-25-2018, 02:41 PM