• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Birthing, ||Arthas, Any||
    A smile grows on her maw and her body turns to a blue, she was beautiful in every shade she chose. His gaze flicks to Mary, her pelt changed to match her mothers. His eyes grew for a moment before relaxing, a soft laugh escapes his maw Just like her mother he states, finding Reys gaze.

Rey notes that Mary and Delta will have to meet and he nods. Often times in a herd setting the foals will barely know each other, mainly because the mothers do not like sharing. To his relief Lepis and Rey don't mind to much, he hopes that they will be close since they are the same age. Arthas and Rey appeared to share the same wishes for Mary.

She notes Loess hasn't changed, same land, different faces. He nods, that is how Kingdoms work, the ruler is always changing. The land will always stand, the members will change with each ruler, evil and good brought throughout the kingdom. Loess surely holds  secrets that no equine could imagine. His eyes gaze over to Mary once again, he could only hope she or any of his children rule Loess someday. His gaze shifts back to Rey and Bane? Is he a good ruler? Arthas hand selected Bane, he can only hope the king was liked amongst the kingdom members as Arthas favored him.

Mary tries her luck at walking, in a few days she will be running keeping Rey on her toes. Rey asks if he has any plans now that he has returned. He takes a moment before responding I am champion of Loess, I hope to serve Bane as needed, to earn the title I hold. And of course be there for my children, and there mothers. He smiles softly at the now blue mare.

@[Rey]

Messages In This Thread
    Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Rey - 07-25-2018, 03:00 PM
    RE: Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Arthas - 07-30-2018, 06:14 PM
    RE: Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Rey - 08-01-2018, 04:54 PM
    RE: Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Arthas - 08-03-2018, 09:36 AM
    RE: Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Rey - 08-03-2018, 04:00 PM
    RE: Birthing, ||Arthas, Any|| - by Arthas - 08-04-2018, 03:05 PM