• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Deep Scars brings out a butterfly

Galloping for days and weeks trying to escape the life she once lived. What she did still haunted her, she was sweaty and nose flaring as she skidded to a hault in the middle of an open field. She was used to be run into the ground so she was used to running for a while. She snorted when she came to a stop. When she slide to a stop dust kicked up and dirt hitting her front legs which stung alittle but she got over it fairly easily. She raised her head to the winter sun, she was in new surroundings where she has never been to before.

Her Blue roan pelt was went from sweat. It felt good to be free especially from where she came from. She looked around seeing the mountains and the plains and the beach. This looked like a good place to stay for a while until she was kicked out again or hurt someone and got scared and ran away. She started to day dream back to the ranch, seeing her handler putting a halter on her thinking she was going to work which she loved alot. She was a rodeo barrel racing star, so working was her favorite, and it gave her a chance to be with her human. Well racing become less and less and thats when more and more strangers would show up at the ranch i was at. My human would put me in a small paddock so people could come and stare at me. Mystic always saw her human talking to people and shaking hands, then a few days new trailers would show up at her door. She would be lead to a small barn which smelled funny. She couldnt figure out what it was, but she was forced to stand and let a strange stallion sniff her and touch her. Mystic refused to let another stallion touch her unless they were in love. She finally figured out that her human was trying to get money by breeding Mystic to stallions in trying to get foals out of her. One day before she ran off, she was taken to the the same small barn, she knew what was coming. She flew back rearing and screaming, in doing so her human landed in the dirt breaking her arm. Mystic took off feeling ashamed to misbehave which was not like her. She was scared and ran into the wilderness.

Here she was all alone in this strange new place. Would she finally find the one that she would finally let him touch her? Would this be the place where she has her babies? Do the stallions here have what it takes to win her over?

Messages In This Thread
    Deep Scars brings out a butterfly - by Mystic Pleasure - 06-27-2015, 05:31 PM
    RE: Deep Scars brings out a butterfly - by Tyrna - 06-29-2015, 10:33 AM