• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lost in the deep end // Calcifer pony/Any

Kyveli
    Uh-oh. The moment his face starts to look droopy, she knows she must have said something terribly wrong. When the younger boy explains, her ears droop possibly even further than his, but then - then she remembers that he cannot see that either, and so she comes up close and turns to cuddle him sideways, both headed in the same direction. Not like he’s going anywhere anyway. Not on his own! ”I can be your eyes? I’ll tell you where the rocks are, then you don’t have to hurt yourself and still know where they are!” she tries, hoping that that would be enough to make it up to him.

He should be able to feel her skin now, and her little backside fins, and she giggles at his formality. ”I came from the sea! I was walking around the whole of the island!” she says proudly. ”I live on a smaller island nearby, but momma doesn’t have a lot of time for me now.” she says with a pouting face.

Not daring to move away from the younger colt, the teenage girl flicks her ears around to catch the sounds. ”Where’d your dad go? Maybe I should go find him for you....” she hesitates. His father must have gone swimming somewhere. Surely she could go after him if she knew where to look... but Tyr might not know. And did she want to leave him alone? He was all bruised, and his knees scraped, because he could only know where he was going when he bumped into something. It was a bit weird for him to be all alone here, actually. And not allowed to go anywhere. It was such a sad idea, that she was stunned a little, he couldn’t be here all his life could he?

No. She was his friend now, whether he liked it or not, and she would take him places, she decided. One day, if he was a little older.
    I only wanted to one time see you laughing
    in the purple rain

@[Tyr]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Lost in the deep end // Calcifer pony/Any - by Kyveli - 08-04-2018, 03:58 PM