• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Show Me Where Your Love Lies[Birthing] Arthas
    Despayr
    I had left here, hadn't I?  I was certain I had, but as the months passed and I find my porpoise body bulging and I know what I tried to convince myself hadn't happened.  This time though, something weakens me.  It is like nothing I have experienced before with any of the other three spawn I have birthed.  This one was not normal.

I find my body washing up along the very shores I had stood upon not so long ago.  My slick skin turning into the sea-foam splashed hide of my equine form.  I remained laying upon the malleable silt as waves lapped at my four hooves.  Luckily, my face had escaped the seas reach...

It started with a burning of my insides, like that of consuming something poisoned.  I lift my head and my guts convulse, unnaturally trying to expel whatever it was that was causing this sickness.  I feel my flesh become itchy and to my dismay, pussy boils have begun to form along my once steel coat.  If I hadn't been so gravely I'll, I may have screamed for help.  Begged the God's to make the torment stop.  Little do I know that it wouldn't be long now...

The colt is birthed without pushing.  Unnatural as it is, he is perfect, but she will not know this.  Her body is eaten away by the acid that has made him.  Her pain dulled by the lack of sensation and conciousness slips away without a departing word.  Finally, she had created something worthy of her lovers affection, but she will never receive it.  Not in this life... 
    This Is What They Came For

@[Arthas] Something quick.  I'll post Delta soon Smile

Messages In This Thread
    Show Me Where Your Love Lies[Birthing] Arthas - by Despayr - 07-27-2018, 03:15 PM