• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

.::what have you done to her::. {d a r k s}

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

She feels like such a fool, she snorted, annoyed with herself. How can this possibly be attractive, what the hell am I thinking... her head buzzed, oh the joys of being a spry young...lady?? More like child, barely of age to breed at all, how could she possibly be a lady. Though apparently her flouncing around like one of those one night stand mares did it's job. Talzanna is in mid turn when he approaches her, she bounces to a stop, turning her beautiful dark head to look at him over her newly found plump rump. Bright brown eyes flash mischievously at the dark stranger. Well isn't he a tall drink of water? She slowly turns to him, smiling slyly as she is amused with his small talk. Great weather? She shivers a little. Not too great in her eyes, but it wasn't like an arctic overtaking. Her voice is light, not high pitched or annoying. Just...nice? "I guess you can say it's great. Though I do prefer the fall to winter for some reason, guess it's the colors." she stops, hoping she does not sound too childish. of course she would begin to babble like an incompetent foal-like fool. She shakes her mane off, sending little crystals through the air, glittering around her lightly. The handsome young stallion introduces himself as Erebor in her paused moment of self consciousness. She dips her head slightly, "Erebor..." she takes it in like a cool breath of winter air, "I'm Talzanna, from nowhere..."

It is before she can finish her sentence when a powerhouse of a dappled grey comes barreling toward her and her present company. He too was large and by the looks of it, one who likes to be in charge. His menacing words fling toward Erebor, then toward her. Pet? He called her pet. Oh no, that wouldn't do. Talzanna physically looks him up and down with her head cocked and eyes blazing. "And what makes you think I am a 'pet'? she practically spat venom at him, letting him know she was not to be intimidated or treated like some sort of rag doll or some unfortunate soul to make do his bidding. She stares at him for a moment more before speaking again. "I would have you ask me again for my name, but I will let you off the hook this time. I am Talzanna." That's right, she is no fragile porcelain dolly. She smiled darkly, she wished she could have stood up to her mother like that when she left her. But no need to focus on the past now. This was her time to show what she was made of. She was Flamevein's spawn, obviously she has some fire in her. She speaks again, this time addressing both parties. "So, I now know you once made your home in the Chamber, but what is YOUR name and where you call home?...PET." She smiles devilishly at him, how about some of that Tal sass for you? She then turns her attention to Erebor. "And Erebor, could you tell me some more about this Chamber?" What a party this is turning into. She smiles even bigger, she is enjoying this...a little too much. Lets just hope she doesn't get herself into a mess she can't pick up.  

talzanna

Messages In This Thread
    .::what have you done to her::. - by Talzanna - 06-30-2015, 05:18 PM