• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Counting Stars
      -->

As they near the water, sounds of life increase. There is more birdsong near the water, and the air smells more crisp and sweet.Thalassa can hear the trickle of the stream as it glides over rock. Fluffy brown cattails and tall grass dance lazily in the breeze. 

Thal's ears swivel towards Solace as she explains that Peacekeepers did have freedom to wander. Hyaline sounded more and more like a good idea to Thalassa. But would she truly be responsible enough? Thalassa could be selfish, haughty, stubborn. Possibly not the best traits of a peacekeeper. But, Thalassa was fiercely loyal once she grew attached to something, and ambitious. If she truly wished to be a part of Hyaline, Thalassa would probably be best suited for a role of protector, rather than politician. 

"Hmm.. Thalassa the Peacekeeper. It has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Thal's chocolate eyes sparkle. "I would love to see Hyaline." There would always be time to explore. Right now, she wanted to stop wandering. She wanted a place to belong, and she thought Hyaline might be it.

Thalassa

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, I ALWAYS GET UP AFTER I FALL

Messages In This Thread
    Counting Stars - by Thalassa - 07-28-2018, 10:39 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Solace - 07-29-2018, 03:44 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Thalassa - 07-29-2018, 04:12 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Solace - 07-29-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Thalassa - 07-29-2018, 09:25 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Solace - 07-30-2018, 03:06 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Thalassa - 07-30-2018, 04:49 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Solace - 07-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: Counting Stars - by Thalassa - 08-01-2018, 01:51 PM