• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dangerous Business -[Roseen]
    I want to swim away but don't know how
    Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean
    The sudden gap closing between the two certainly caught Roseen off guard. Her instinct almost had her take a step back to avoid being so close to the stallion, but something was keeping her from following through. Her eyes widened at his question as her face grew a little hot. His words seemed like just an innocent question, but the way he said it, especially with being so close, it sounded suggestive to her. “U-uh...well-” her words faded, her thoughts scattered. How was she supposed to think with him so close? Much less answer any questions properly. And as if she wasn’t nervous enough, Arthas ran his maw across her neck down to her shoulder. She froze under his touch, and released a breath she was unaware she had been holding when he finally stepped back. If he wasn’t careful then there would be a misunderstanding. Acting in such a way towards a girl as fragile-hearted as her would only mislead her into believing he was actually interested. And there was no way that could happen.

She almost frowned at the thought, but forced herself to smile a little instead, though it was sheepish. He offers to show her Loess, adding that he had lived there for some time, and her ears raised a little. She would’ve liked nothing better. Exploring Loess on her own was a frightening thought in her mind, especially after all the less than pleasing things she’d heard. So having someone nice that she somewhat knew to show her around was a relieving offer indeed. Her smile softened, and she visibly relaxed, “I’d love that. I’m not sure if I’d be able to look around on my own.” A sheepish chuckle escaped her lips, then he asked one more question. 

This one was a little more difficult to answer for some reason. With a thoughtful hum, she raised her gaze a little and went over everything she wanted in a kingdom. “I don’t want to have to worry about food, so someplace with plenty of vegetation would be nice,” she began. “The weather doesn’t bother me so much, as long as it’s bearable. And, it would be nice if I felt welcomed by the other members, instead of threatened. I don’t mind a little strictness and hard work if it’s necessary to have a decent life. Umm...” she paused and blinked, a little confused as to whether those things were really important or not. Roseen smiled sheepishly once more and turned her gaze back to Arthas, “Hehe, well, I guess as long as it’s a place where I can be happy. I’m...sorry if that doesn’t really help you any...”
    ROSEEN
    a nomad

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 07-30-2018, 06:21 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Roseen - 07-30-2018, 09:37 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 08-03-2018, 09:27 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Roseen - 08-10-2018, 07:38 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Roseen] - by Arthas - 08-14-2018, 07:18 PM