• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY]

Kiss Thy Poison From My Lips

His eyes bug out of his eye sockets as he witnesses Mary soaring through the air.  It is if time has slowed and he is watching a flash of his life over again, and again, and again.  The clip replays and he is frozen for a moment...

Wasn't that fun!

The tone of her voice is pure thrill which snaps him from his daze, peridot eyes refocus and shift to find her.  It is a small wound but the sight of it causes his stomach to tighten.  She seems to hardly notice at first, but it is all he sees.  Gathering himself, he rushes to her.  Voice panicked, "Oh no! Mary! You are hurt!"  

He feels his heart thrumming in his ears as he inspects the rest of her.  She is quick to assure him that she is fine but he won't hear any of it.  Worried, he presses his muzzle to the crook of her neck, "We need to go home...  I told dad I wouldn't let anything happen to you."  She offers him an out but he could not lie.  Not to their father, most of all.

The sun was beginning to wane anyhow, so it was best they returned before something worse happened to his sister. 

Delta

@[Mary] I picture this morphs into his looking for Lepis thread and she runs off to her other thread without him lol.  Party pooper I know XD

Messages In This Thread
    Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Mary - 08-01-2018, 06:13 AM
    RE: Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Delta - 08-14-2018, 09:43 PM
    RE: Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Mary - 08-19-2018, 07:04 PM
    RE: Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Delta - 08-22-2018, 09:26 PM
    RE: Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Mary - 08-27-2018, 06:28 PM
    RE: Crowns & Tiaras -[Delta, ANY] - by Delta - 08-28-2018, 03:02 PM