• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The sea birds call [Nalia]
    Nalia laughed at Ardashir's words, "No worries. I sometimes forget I'm much faster when I'm in the air." She gave him a gentle shoulder nudge using the tip of her wing.

The two horses turned to watch the sunset together, Nalia still captured by its beauty as the massive orb of fire descended in the sky, casting a haunting glow over the ocean's surface. A few minutes of silence hung above them before Ardashir questioned Nalia on if she'd like to stay in Nerine's kingdom, or choose to go and live in Loess.

That was another kingdom she'd head of, moreso in gossip than some of the others. The two horses had even skirted it's border to get here, and though the view wasn't great, Nalia had been enticed to ask about it. At least, until she saw Nerine's ocean. Even if Loess' forest environment was beautiful, and the land had much to offer, the filly was too captured and would admit she may pay visits to Loess just to see what actually existed there.

The stallion allowed Nalia a few moments of peace, the filly absently picking up on what he had to say since she was enjoying the silence much more. He made a comment that he wouldn't be able to fit into some of the sea caves now that he was his full height, something that caused Nalia to laugh as well. She imagined Ardashir trying to squeeze into a small cave to check out what lay inside before looking back up when she heard the sound of splashing waves.

Suddenly having an idea, the filly flapped her wings and went to join Ardashir in the surf. She galloped in so she was near him before rearing up in the water a couple of times, each time coming down causing a large splash of water to kick up and soak Ardashir's coat. Nalia's eyes gleamed playfully when she looked at him, her forelock falling over her left eye as she smiled brightly.

"I think I'd like to stay here. I may go see Loess one day, but Nerine seems like a much cooler place," she told the stallion.

@[Ardashir]

Messages In This Thread
    The sea birds call [Nalia] - by Ardashir - 08-01-2018, 09:20 PM
    RE: The sea birds call [Nalia] - by Nalia - 08-03-2018, 06:46 PM
    RE: The sea birds call [Nalia] - by Ardashir - 08-08-2018, 12:11 PM
    RE: The sea birds call [Nalia] - by Nalia - 08-08-2018, 07:28 PM