• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

go to hell for heaven's sake; any
    Sienna eyes watch him with curious interest as he curls about her -the lanky way in which his body slinks about effortlessly.  The bright coloring of the Sylva canopies matching the hues of his eyes that gauged her every movement, jaws dripping with a hunger she can't deny plagues him.  She also hungers for the blood of others and so they are similar in at least one way.

She can't help but notice how he re-introduces himself with nothing but a name.  Never leading on to what he was.  She finds this unusual but like him, she offers her name, "I was named Kaurma by my father for killing my mother at birth..." This confession causes a demonic grin to form on her blackened lips.  She then wonders if this creature, who talked of hell, knew her father, "You speak of hell. Perhaps you know of my father, Deimos?"  She eagerly awaits a reaction to surface upon the wolves face...   
    Kaurma
    What goes around, comes around

@[Sinner]
    Be Warned:
    She exhibits Compulsion and 
    will try to use it to get info
    or whatever she is needing.
    PM me with ?'s or concerns!

Messages In This Thread
    go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-02-2018, 12:11 AM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Kaurma - 08-22-2018, 08:46 PM
    RE: go to hell for heaven's sake; any - by Sinner - 08-26-2018, 06:46 PM