• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

That I may hail thee queen of birds - Roseen, any

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Tephra stinks, as usual.

Of course, Leilan had been born in the Jungle, strolled through a meadow-like landscape outside of Beqanna, and was now living in Ischia which was basically a salty kind of Jungle, so he was probably biased. He liked a humid heat better than a dry and ashy one, but, he supposed that if there had bene horses living in a Desert way back then, then now there could be some living near a volcano.

He looks at the sooty bay mare. Perhaps she would fit in better than he. It sure seemed like Tephra could use some more residents, so a young mare like Roseen joining might be an opportunity for them. Of course, she still had 4 more kingdoms to visit, before she would decide, so honestly he just wanted to introduce her to someone in here who could tell her more about what they stood for. Other than being loosely allied with his own kingdom, Leilan knee near nothing about the Tephrans other than that the purple family had moved here.

”So, here we are.” Obviously, it is not his preferred choice of lands to live in, evidently by the way he tries to not breathe in too much ash and then tries not to show. Failing, of course.

Looking around the barren landscape, he shrugs a little and whinnies to make their presence known. ”I suppose that I should be climbing this volcano at some point in my life. Let’s see what the rest of the kingdom is about.”
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Warrick] maybe Or @[Amorette]
    @[Roseen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    That I may hail thee queen of birds - Roseen, any - by Leilan - 08-03-2018, 09:56 AM