• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Rapt

I kept my hope just like i'd hoped tp
    then sang to the sea for feelings deep blue

I was born in the Deserts. Rhaegor tilts his head at the statement, blinking his brown eyes as if that could communicate his lack of knowledge of such a place. Though his mother had lived during Pre-Reckoning Beqanna, being busy as Queen left little room for such mundane and, frankly, pointless history lessons. She would get to it one day of course; but it's not just her eldest son that she's letting down these days, though her younger children don't know it yet.

But Abysm is Rapt's son, and Rhaegor is not - it's tangled and it's confusing and, luckily for the little pegasus, he needn't worry for any of it.

Yet.

I mostly like in the meadow now.

He jolts his head up as if to nod, but that's when it happens; as his eyes momentarily find the pale blue of the sky above, the clouds part and a vision comes to him. His body freezes where it stands as the images blur together, just out of Rapt's reach and barely even in his own, as unpracticed as he is with his precognition. He doesn't understand - not entirely - but he hears his Mother - his sire - crying, and Rapt is there, and Abysm, and --

He snaps back to reality.

"Hhh-hh-hh--" the sharp inhale accompanies his stagger backwards, his eyes rolling as he considers the stallion before him anew. There's the taste of bile in his mouth and his stomach threatens far worse; he doesn't understand completely, he can't, but he knows now that they are tied together somehow - and that in some hypothetical future, he is making his mother cry, and - well, now Rhaegor can place why he looks so damn familiar.

He is Abysm's father.

Trembling slightly, Rhaegor steels his nerves and raises his gaze to meet Rapt's squarely; his chest expands; and though it takes him far longer than it would any other, he speaks.

"You...

Hurt...

Her..."

Rhaegor

@[rapt]
    [Image: rhae]

Messages In This Thread
    Rapt - by Rhaegor - 08-03-2018, 07:21 PM
    RE: Rapt - by rapt - 08-03-2018, 07:32 PM
    RE: Rapt - by Rhaegor - 08-03-2018, 07:49 PM
    RE: Rapt - by rapt - 08-12-2018, 05:16 PM
    RE: Rapt - by Rhaegor - 08-13-2018, 10:10 PM