• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    He forgets, she's new. And hardly knows a thing. He looks at her slightly concerned expression, and smiles. "Sort of, but they're rare enough, lucky for us sorts. They're Kelpies. Always dangerous." he shakes his head, remembering Ivar's looks and the one moment swimming with Deiti -thank heavens she was young and still innocent then- and sensing her circling was impeding danger. No, he wasn't going to try again. Well, he did but, he's glad he's still here. "The different traits come in different shapes and sizes, I'd say."

Enough of the serious talk. She asks about an adventure, but he has no immediate answer, dumbfounded by the way she looks him in the eye. He's definitely a sucker for big dark eyes, so he is speechless at one point. "Uhm. Not really..." He tears away from her then, knowing she reminds him of someone, and he'd rather not. Hearing the river rush behind them, he nods to himself as he thinks of somewhere to go. "Want to go see where the river ends?"
    "dear crow, your voice is right enough;
    but where are your wits?"
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Thalassa]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: dancin' in the rain in my best dress, fearless [Leilan] - by Leilan - 08-10-2018, 03:37 PM