• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart - Roseen

Leilan
    Demons run,
    but count the cost...
    Friendship dies and true love lies
    Night will fall and the dark will rise
    Perhaps they'd had bad timing coming to Tephra, the wind blowing ashes around towards them where they had been on the border that day. At any rate, it seemed that Roseen was not convinced she should live there, but maybe he's wrong somehow.

Hyaline had been much cleaner, but would be cold come winter. Leilan wasn't sure what she liked, but a promise was a promise, and so, he also took her to Ischia. To his own home.

He'd told her to wait for the low tide, and standing silently besides her, he could muse over things to tell her, things to ask her. In the end, he'd gone with the more plain explanation. "Ischia is inhabited by the brotherhood; mostly men, trying to be gentlemen. Give off a unified and strong beacon to the world - if you're interested in those values and don't want to compete with a lot of stallions around, Nerine is our sister kingdom and should fit you then. Or do it like Mosrael; she stays, proving you don't need to be male to be among us. But honestly, I couldn't stand living in Nerine my whole life, so I would understand if this is not your place."

The tide is low enough, and he nods, then crosses. When they reach the beach of the larger island, it's a beachy tropical warmth that reaches them, as well as the sound of parrots in the air.

the battle's won, but the child is lost

@[Roseen] one more! ^^
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart - Roseen - by Leilan - 08-10-2018, 03:53 PM