• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave
    titus
    one day it's here and then it's gone,
    how are you still holding on?

Titus rolls his eyes at Agave’s threat back at him. It wasn’t even worth getting into it with her. She was quite the handful from what he could tell. Except this was his sister, so she probably got it from the same person in their family as he did.

His focus is only on the twins at this moment. There was a part of him that wanted to run away, to hide from the fact that his past was finally catching up to him. Of course they would have more children, he grumbles silently to himself as he stares at the twin girls—his little twin sisters.

“Loess,” he says turning his gaze to Agapi to answer her question.

He dives into the entire story at this point. There was no holding back the emotions he was feeling right now. They were a mix of sadness, regret, and anger. Mostly anger. That’s what he clung onto most these days. It made everything better. It made everything make sense at least.

At the protest of Agave, Titus falls silent. His nutmeg eyes hold onto Agave’s own gaze. He can see the obvious in the situation right now. Their faces do not lie to Titus. “You don’t believe me do you,” he says as Agapi backs away from where she previously stood at her sister’s side. He turns his attention back to Agave, focusing on her would be best right now while his emotions roared like a storm beneath him at what he was hearing.

“Of course there is another. Your sister—I mean, Venus. Her name is Venus.” Venus he thinks, realizing he hasn’t seen his own sister in ages as well. Where could she even be right now? He had lost track of his own sister as well. How pathetic I am! He shakes his own head now, lowering his gaze then to the floor, staring at his own paws.

Everything seemed to be falling apart at this point.

However, it’s Agapi’s voice that pipes up. He lifts his eyes up to look at the quieter twin. Her words surprise him. Titus felt that there was no chance they believed him. He thought they had labelled him here and now as a liar, but he was wrong. Always he was wrong. “You do?” He asks quietly. Agapi confirms her words by stepping out and extending her muzzle to his shoulder. He accepts her tender touch and returns the gesture by placing his own muzzle on her neck.

Agape’s response is rather sour, but it’s not as worse as he might have imagined it be. “Oh, don’t be so sad,” he says turning to look at her. “We are family after all,” he smiles at the words. A large grin growing across his muzzle. He then turns to Agapi. “Thank you,” he confesses. It is sincere and from his own heart. “I’m sure Venus would like to meet you two as well. In fact, she probably would love knowing she had two younger sisters!” He laughs at the idea, even missing her more than ever too right now.

“But,” he says turning to a more serious tone, “One day I hope to see our parents again.” Deep down, despite how much he had hated his parents after being left in Loess, he always wanted to return home. “Not now. But someday I hope,” he adds.
    son of rome and porcia
    male, classic champagne appaloosa, ocelot-shifting, wings
    character info: here | character reference: here

@[Agave] I'm thinking we can end the thread there. Maybe Titus can now come visit Nerine and see his parents again with the twins since it's been some time I would say so it's perhaps more present, lol XD We can always put off the posts if you want too. I'm up for whatever! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: seas would rise when i gave the word; Agapi & Agave - by Titus - 09-19-2018, 11:35 PM