• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia/Any}
    Drax

Morty left Sylva a while back and with it Drax lost interest in the kingdom life, Sylva was just not the same with the low life mare he left in charge. The fire breathing stallion turned to live a nomad life, for now at least, he found himself treading through Taiga on this particular evening, the surroundings were dead and it was rather quiet with a few equines here and there.

On this particular night as he passed through Taiga he heard loud chatter, it was so loud that it disturbed his thoughts and quickly annoyed the short tempered stallion. He decided to check it out, and with it he moved in the direction of the noise. He remained hidden behind some foliage as he spotted two fillies, they were both purple which interesting, they must be related. They both screamed out there names Ketzia and Kove he thought to himself. The one without spots on her blanket, Kove, told Ketzie not to worry because she was here. This only caused Drax to burst out in laughter, I have missed you the words escaped the fillies mouth but it was to late, his hiding spot was lost.

He stepped out from hiding still laughing, he approached the young fillies, they seemed to be similar in age but they also seemed to be still in a child like thought process. Dear fillies, you always have to worry, did you sneak away from mommy and daddy? He creeps closer to the pair That is very dangerous, surely they warned you about doing so. The colts own mother did not want him, and his father was the king of some 'brother' kingdom, something he could care less about. The kingdom was righteous and Drax just wanted to cause Havoc, his own twin brother couldn't hurt a fly if he tried.

Now Ketzia, Kove.... he spoke there names, hoping to light some fear in them Tell me what brings you out to the darkness of Taiga today? Perhaps they could beg to be his sex slaves, he wouldn't mind that after all. His thoughts trailed to Maiven who was just that, but maybe it could be more fun with someone who was willing. If not.....well he could always kill them....or perhaps leave his mark, leaving them without hair permanently. His eyes gazed on them intently, his heart beat fast the thought of the thrill tonight would bring.

Don't Light My Fire

@[Ketzia] @[Kove]

Messages In This Thread
    Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia/Any} - by Kove - 08-18-2018, 12:37 PM
    RE: Take Me to the Waters Edge {Ketzia/Any} - by Drax - 08-27-2018, 07:17 PM