• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone
    The armor that creeps up her body is most intriguing. It keeps Ivar at a distance, watching curiously as the grey and lavender mare protects herself. The kelpie doubts it is from him - he doesn't know her, after all - but he appreciates the quickness with which she responds.

After a moment he does step closer, but it is with a smile he knows is disarming. Despite his earlier assessment that she is a stranger, there is still something familiar about her. Yet he finds that even as he comes closer (close enough for a conversation and not enough  to be threatening) she does not strike a chord of memory.

The kelpie's curious golden eyes trace her grey physique and lavender points which the armor does not entirely obscure, and though he finds her desirable (she is female, after all) he is still somewhat wary. Perhaps incest has made all the Covelings look similar, but there is a slim chance that she might be more closely related to his own purple females than Ivar is willing to risk. Kylin would accept a distant cousin, perhaps, but what if this is a sister? Or an aunt? Knowing Kirin and his perversions, it might very well be both.

Best to play it safe.

"Hello," he says across the distance between them. Though he's approached her, the kelpie leans slightly away, a clear indicator that he's no intention of coming any closer. At least without her consent. "What brings you to the woods?"

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone - by Ivar - 08-18-2018, 08:50 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a warning sign; anyone - by Ivar - 08-23-2018, 07:32 AM