• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis]
    Arthas
    He traveled into Loess casually, he was here and there, exploring beqanna and talking to others. He spent time with his children, who were almost yearlings already! Time truly flew with children, but he had barely seen Rey or even Lepis. He swore he would never share his heart with another after Dacia took it but whenever he tried to ignore it Lepis came to his mind. He probably made a mistake as he should be expecting another foal this coming spring, but it was not with Lepis, it was with a mare who was in Loess at the time of his rule.

He set into Loess to find Lepis he missed her pale pelt, the blue that ran down her spine. She always knew what to say, he could not hide his emotions around her. He heard that she was doing big things in Loess, he could not be more proud, she would have made a great queen. She deserved to be a queen, the only reason he regrets stepping down is because she should have been given the thrown. She was so young when she did have it, had she had it now she would have done wonders with the kingdom.

She remained loyal to Loess, regardless the ruler, he only wondered if she remained loyal to him. She was beautiful, it was no secret, did she find another lover in his absence? Was there saving there relationship? Or was Lepis ready to cut it off completely, find a partner that she truly deserved, one who was devoted to her like she always dreamt of.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-19-2018, 08:51 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-21-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-28-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-29-2018, 12:14 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 07:57 PM