• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis]
    Arthas

She always made him feel comfortable, tucked in tightly beside him and groomed his mane gently. She always knew what to do in the moment, he did not want to break the silence but he had to express his feelings. She stares up at him and listens as he speaks, she does not show any emotion just content with the conversation.

I am yours she says, the words sounded perfect and he gasped a sigh of relief. She raises her maw to his own and he gently nibbles at her whiskers. In that single moment everything seemed perfect but what she followed up with left him more confused then before they spoke I don't mind if there are other woman. An odd statement, was he not clear with what he wanted? Or was she not wanting him to have his attention solely on her?

She notes that it is not her place to be jealous and he can have all the mare he likes. He stares at her astonished with the words that come from her maw, some mares are content with herd life but Lepis deserved so much more. He did not know what to do, was there no remedy? Was she settling because Arthas introduced her to this life? Because he did not express his feelings earlier?

He took a few moments before saying anything, even when he speaks he is unsure of what to say to her. He extends his neck to quickly touch her cheek Yes....well if that is what you want. His eyes shift off the mare he only returns his gaze after forcing himself to. Well, I have some things I need to take care of, we will talk again soon then. He dips his head and with it he turns around and bounds away.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis] awkward Arthas.....we can either end the thread here or she can stop him, whatever works :p

Messages In This Thread
    On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-19-2018, 08:51 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-21-2018, 08:37 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-23-2018, 07:07 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-28-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-29-2018, 12:14 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 11:33 AM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 08-31-2018, 01:23 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Arthas - 08-31-2018, 07:57 PM
    RE: On My Mind All The Time -[Lepis] - by Lepis - 09-03-2018, 06:49 AM