• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  when your angels can't sing//Amorette

Breckin
    the truth that you'll find
    will always be the truth you hide
    The static gradually intensifies, as does the build of pressure behind her eyes.  But she is so lost in the dull ache of her own thoughts, she doesn’t consider that perhaps a fragment of the emotions belong to someone else.  Breckin selfishly believes them to be largely her own, brought upon by the memories of recent past, mentally debating the possible benefits of reliving that terrible moment all over again.  Would there something to learn from it? Or would she simple be cursed to decipher and overcome a storm of emotions?  Would it be worth it?

At some point, she must have unknowingly began to move deeper into the Forest, as though her subconscious knew it best to revisit the past on their own accord.  And practically trancelike in motion, she did nothing to stop herself.

”Hello?”

The soft voice is impossibly loud as it registers, and it stills the rambling voices in the trouble mare’s head in to shattered silence.  Unfortunately the start is enough to physically jar her, involuntarily sending a telekinetic wave around her and outward, casting sticks and branches in the circumference that surrounds her.  The quiet that falls again is enough to snap Breckin out of her torrential thoughts, and when she’s sure no immediate threat is upon her, she quickly glances about her, eyes fall to a dark colored mare nearby, seemingly caught off guard.

”Are you okay?,” she calls hesitantly in the other’s direction, unwilling to approach her directly yet, she didn’t want to make the other believe the leopard mare to be an actual threat. ”I apologize, I hadn’t expected to see someone else here and I was startled.”  It was slightly embarrassing really, she thought she at least had decent control over her telekinesis; add another thing to the list she need to work on further.

Smiling back apologetically to the other woman, ”I’m Breckin, from Nerine.”

your world is still lacking of me, how do you love?

@[Amorette]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: when your angels can't sing//Amorette - by Breckin - 08-26-2018, 10:15 AM